FILEX 2017 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As soon as you submit your registration via filex.com.au, you are considered a FILEX delegate. From this point onwards, the Cancellation, Transfer and No-show policies will apply to your rAs soon as you submit your registration via filex.com.au, you are considered a FILEX delegate. From this point onwards, the Cancellation, Transfer and No-show policies will apply to your registration. The following policies will be strictly adhered to, and apply to the FILEX convention and associated events. Your registration indicates your full understanding and acceptance of the following information:
- Australian Fitness Network must be notified in writing for all cancellations or transfers.
- If notified up to, and including, 29 March 2017, a full refund less $150 administration fee will be granted.
- For pre-convention events, a full refund less 25% of the registration fee will apply, if notified in writing up to and including 29 March 2017.
- You may transfer your registration to another person for a fee of $79.
- If notified after 29 March 2017, no refunds or credits are available.
- If you do not attend FILEX and have not notified Australian Fitness Network in writing prior to 29 March 2017, no refund or credit is available.
- Registrations submitted after 26 April 2017 will incur a $50 late fee.
- If paying by Instalment Plan a $50 admin fee will apply.
- Last date for Instalment Plan registration is 17 March 2017.
- Instalment Plan registration accounts must be finalised by 14 April 2017.
FILEX NO-SHOW POLICY
For registered delegates who do not attend FILEX and do not provide written notification to Australian Fitness Network on or before 31 March 2017, no refund or credit is available. If you select the direct deposit option, you will be invoiced, bound to the Terms and Conditions, and still required to pay for your registration in full.